My friend Kendra E. Ardnek is in the middle of updating the covers on all her books and she’s running a giveaway. I’m super excited about the whole things because though I love her books, especially the Rizkaland ones, I was a little disappointed by the covers. The peeks of the new ones are great. Anyway she create this tag for people to do and it look quite fun.
1. How long have you been following Knitted By God’s Plan and how did you find me?
I think I first found your blog through Homeschooled Authors. I didn’t follow you immediately, but I did sign up to beta read Water Princess, Fire Prince. That was May 2015. I’ve been hooked since than.
2. If you’ve read any of my books, which? And which are your favorites? If you haven’t read any, which are you most interested in?
I’ve read all your published books except possibly one short story. Lady Dragon, Tela Du is marginally my favourite.
3. If you could redesign any of my covers, how would it look? Feel free to photoshop something, or just describe it.
Despite complaining about your covers, I I never had any great idea for making them better. But I make Water Princess, Fire Prince. more colourful. Not grey background. And know my own taste I’d probably go photo realistic. Possibly a photo of their rings linked, or their swords crossed.
4. Of my WIP’s, which are you most eager for me to finish and publish?
Hard question. I want more Rizkaland, and The Worth of a King seems next in that line, and is a great story. Outside of that Half-Hidden sounds cool.
5. Which of my Pinterest Storyboards do you find the most intriguing?
The Dragon Song board. It’s got so many unicorns. Though if I remember correctly, that book was going to be called Dragon Song, Unicorn Sword at one point, so I suppose that makes sense.
6. Pick a fairy tale and tell me how you would like to rewrite it.
Other than what I’m already doing… I really don’t know. I have a vague idea which involves some Cinderella moments, but no prince. In fact the girl si all ready married. Refugees might be involved, and she might get kidnapped. That really doesn’t sound like Cinderella, but the connection is there somewhere. It’s just hard to explain at the nebulous stage.
7. Recommend a book for me to read.
This is hard. I’ve got one though. The Dragon the Scholar sereis by H.L. Burke. Something about there tone reminds me of your books.
8. If you and I were stranded together on a desert island, how long do you think that we would survive?
Unless you have survival skills I don’t know about probably not very long. Unless we had supplies. We would probably die of thirst of hunger before driving each other crazy.
9. What is a project that you’re working on that you can’t wait to release into the world?
All of them? I have had Lady of Courage on my mind a lot lately. Not enough to settle on a new name for it, but enough that I”d like to work on it soon.
10. What is a burning question that you have for me?
If I had a burning question, I would have already asked it. Though you should be asleep as I’m writing this. So I do have a question: Does the new bookshelf fit?
Thanks for the fun tag.