Surprise post because I had something worth mentioning.
On Monday I didn’t get as much written as I would have liked. I do have a reason though, I made a mock cover for Lady of Courage. It’s not really what I’d like for the finished book but I spent enough time fiddling with one main photo with a few extra bits.
And here it is.
And this is my original image.
I used ACDSee to change to colour and the fonts are Old English Text and Goudy Medieval.
And I did manage to catch up on my writing, so everything is good. Except I’ll have to keep going. Which is also good, because I do want the book finished.
I hope you all are going well with your writing or whatever else you do.